In this session, Kim Barker, doctoral student, will share ideas for providing service as one of the “Big Three”–Research, Teaching, and Service. Kim has provided a great deal of service to her community and school, and will also share how she has now–as a newly admitted doctoral student–begun to see her role in offering service to her university community (as evidenced by her web seminar presentation).
Visit our archives at GCDP YouTube Channel!
- Ask your questions about the doctoral journey here: … …nsindoctoralpreparation.wordpress.com/join-the-discu… … 2 years ago
- RT @tubaangay: Add your Questions and/or Responses about your Ph.D. journey here!!: … …nsindoctoralpreparation.wordpress.com/join-the-discu… … https://t.co/NfKr3nwsZF 2 years ago
- Add your Questions and/or Responses about your Ph.D. Journey here!!!: …nsindoctoralpreparation.wordpress.com/join-the-discu… https://t.co/Ogauintdur 2 years ago
- phdchat on Twitter thesiswhisperer.com/join-the-thesi… via @thesiswhisperer 2 years ago
- Please consider submitting a proposal for the first Global Conference in Doctoral Preparation (GCDP). …nsindoctoralpreparation.wordpress.com/call-for-propo… 2 years ago
- Follow Conversations in Doctoral Preparation on WordPress.com